All authors are responsible for understanding these guidelines before submitting manuscripts.
Authors must submit manuscripts electronically to the JPE online manuscript submission system. Before submitting a manuscript, please confirm the JPE style and format your manuscript accordingly. It is the author's responsibility to ensure that the submitted files are fully viewable and in the intended format.
Please note that the first-time users of the system have to create an account.
We don't charge an author a submission fee at the time of manuscript submission. However, we do charge a publication charge for an accepted manuscript for publication. Please find the information about the publication charge here.
Style for a Manuscript for Review
- Paper size: 21cm x 29.7cm (A4)
- Length: A manuscript for a review should be at least six (6) pages and at most nine (9) pages including figures, tables, appendix, and references.
- Formatting: Double columns with single-spaced paragraphs (Line spacing: 1.15 lines, Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 10 point)
- Title: Capitalize the first letter of each word in the title except prepositions, articles, and conjunctions. Please do not include articles (a, an, the) and avoid using clichés such as new, novel, enhanced, or improved in the title.
- Author's information: Please include all the authors' name, position, affiliation on the first page.
- Abstract: Please provide an abstract of 150 to 250 words. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references.
- Keywords: Please provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes. Please capitalize the first letter of each keyword and separate keywords by a bullet.
- Body: Include all figures, tables, and captions in the text and confirm their size and legibility. Figures and tables should be placed at the top of the page and should be of the highest possible quality. If a table or figure is too large for a single column, make it span the width of the entire page. All figures and tables are to be numbered using Arabic numerals. Figures and tables should always be cited in text in consecutive numerical order.
- Acknowledgment: Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc. should be placed before the reference list. The names of funding organizations should be written in full.
- Reference: Indicate reference numbers in square brackets (e.g. , , and ) and give details of reference at the end of the manuscript. Authors should avoid overly citing JPE’s past publications.
Style of reference
- Periodical Publications - Authors (The last name and a comma followed by initials of the given name): Title of paper. Title of Periodical. Volume number(Issue number) Page numbers (Year)
- Books - Authors: Title of book. Chapter or Page numbers. Publisher Name (Year)
- Webpage - Title of Website. Page Address (Date of the access)
1. Lee, W.-C., Hyun, D.-S., Lee, T.-K. Lee: A novel control method for three-phase PWM rectifiers using a single current sensor. IEEE Trans. Power Electron. 15(5), 861-870 (2000)
2. Chen, Y. M., Chen, Y. L., Chen, C. W.: Progressive smooth transition for four-switch buck-boost converter in photovoltaic applications. Proc. IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, 3620-3625 (2011)
3. Miller, T. J. E.: Reactive power control in electric systems. Chap. 2. John Willey & Sons (1982)
4. Myway labs, PSIM
http://www.myway-labs.co.jp/psim (May 13, 2009)
5. Dwivedi, S. K.: Power quality improvements and sensor reductions in permanent magnet synchronous drives. Ph. D. Thesis. IIT Delhi (2006)
6. Lassen, J. L.: Sensorless control of two phase brushless dc motor. U.S. Patent 7183734 B2. (2007)
For applying these, you can download the template file for review below.
Author's Check List before Submission
Please read carefully Author’s Check List before you submit your manuscript.